Biofutures - Specialists in Biomass Renewable Energy
Biofutures is a UK based company and the name is derived from the merits of Biomass as a heating source and that such a renewable resource can provide us with a secure future. We specialise in Biomass as this is a technological area we are committed to developing and we seek to ensure our expertise benefits our customers.
Our biomass and PV solar range provides a comprehensive selection of products that are suitable for new build or retrofit projects for both the domestic and commercial markets. All of our products have been selected on the basis of their quality, performance, durability and suitability for UK conditions. Products offered by Biofutures have been rigorously evaluated and tested to ensure they meet our very high standards of quality and performance.
Biotech boilers and Ecofire Idro models are MCS approved. Our Wood Gasification boilers are already MCS approved. The founder of the company, Kedrick Davies, has a background in planning, delivery of Eco Housing and extensive experience and knowledge of renewable technologies. Our technical support engineers are very well experienced with biomass installations.
Products and services available from Biofutures
- Wood pellet Biomass Boilers
- Wood Chip Biomass Boilers
- Wood Pellet Stoves
- Wood Gasification Boilers
- Solar Panels- Photovoltaic
- Supply / Installation
- Biomass Education / Training Workshops
- We strive to be perceived by our customers as a company whose products, service and support consistently exceed those of our competitors.
- We will continuously improve our products, services and processes using clearly defined methodologies and making data based decisions.
- We are working to build a company that is regarded by customers and employees as one of the leading specialists in its field.
- In the event that one of our customers has a problem with our products or our actions, we will react immediately and decisively to overcome it.
- Wherever possible we will do whatever we have agreed to do.
- We strive to be the preferred supplier for our products and services in our chosen field.
- We will comply with the requirements of our MCS certification and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.