< Go Back
Wood Pellet Boilers
Biotech Top Light
High-tech needing the least amount of space
Our latest product, the Top Light, is particularly space saving. By designing the flue gas pipe, flow and return as well as the air relief on top of the boiler, it is now possible to place the pellet appliance Top Light directly to the wall.
Combining this with a depth of only 480 mm, the appliance is ideally suited to be installed in small heater rooms. The Top Light is offered with a capacity of 2.4 – 9.2 kW and sports an efficiency rate of 92.2% whilst operating in the important part load mode. The big ashtray means that the ash has to be removed only once or twice a year.
With this innovative high-tech pellet boiler, Biotech Energietechnik is opening new perspectives in the heating technologies with pellets.
With the Top Light pellet boiler you thus have an appliance that combines absolutely cost- efficient heating with high comfort and a small space requirement.
- Regulation with Lambda probe
- Self-cleaning stainless steel burning system (resistant to high temperatures)
- Primary air supply regulated with an air flow sensor
- Secondary air supply regulated with an air flow sensor
- Self-cleaning heat exchanger
- Automatic ignition
- Ashtray with ash compression
- High capacity suction engine for vacuum system
- Pellet storage tank with approx. 27 kg capacity
- Flue gas ventilator with controlled revolutions
- Microprocessor control system with full text display of large dimensions
- Interface for external commands
||2.4 - 9.2 KW
|Exhaust Pipe Connection
||230 V, 50HZ